Program

Abstract Submission

Registration

Notice

Korean

Invitation

2017.03.08 02:07

momo 조회 수:2518

I would like to extend my gratitude to all of you from home and abroad who have come to participate in the 10th Asia DME Conference. Many unusual weather phenomena have been occurring on the earth due to global warming and there has  been much debate about how to address this issue. As  such environmental issues emerge, I think DME fuel is one of the alternatives to reduce the seriousness of environmental problems as an energy source that is environmentally friendly and useful in various fields.

Therefore, I believe that all businesses and research institutes related to  the DME industry should increase their  efforts and investment in technology and equipment development in order to  actively commercialize  DME fuel like other general fuels.

In this sense, I hope that the 10th Asia DME Conference will serve as a forum to share new knowledge and information and discuss how to develop the solutions.

Once again, I would like to express my appreciation to all of you who are participating  in this conference, and I wish you all good luck.

Sincerely,

Jung-Sun Oh
Chairman of the Conference

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
» Invitation momo 2017.03.08 2518

Copyright 10th Asian DME Conference Secretariat in Korea DME Association, 2017.
E-mail : kda@koreadme.com   Latest update February 20, 2017